DHAKA - The US officials have told Bangladesh Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina that "there will be no further high-level diplomatic interaction" until the "harassment" of Grameen Bank founder Muhammad Yunus ends, a media report claimed Monday.
DHAKA - Bangladesh is set to dilute its anti-graft law to keep beyond its purview lawmakers at all levels and require prior permission to probe government officials.
DHAKA - Bangladesh opposition leader Khaleda Zia Friday asked Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina to "resign immediately" and demanded a mid-term poll.
DHAKA - Bangladesh has sought help from international organisations for thousands of its nationals trapped in Libya.
DHAKA - The government in Dhaka said Tuesday it was working to evacuate Bangladeshi workers from Libya.
- Hasina draws flak for poor law and order, high prices
- Bangladesh asks Canada to deport Mujib killer
- Bangladesh constitution to restore independence proclamation
- Opposition steps up stir against Bangladeshi PM
- Hasina may induct veterans in cabinet
- Bangladesh wants to redraw sea border with India
- Hasina rules out new airport ‘against people’s will’
- Amartya Sen links Dhaka movement with his fight against cancer
- Hasina, Zia in new confrontation over airport project
- Bangladesh opposition may end parliament boycott
- Dhaka may clip anti-graft body’s wings
- India ready to help Bangladesh in nabbing Mujib killers
- Bangladesh summons Indian envoy to protest border killing
- SAARC to get first woman secretary general
- Teesta water deal an optimistic beginning: Bangladeshi daily
- Dhaka, Delhi agree on water deal
- Dhaka, Delhi resume talks on river water sharing
- Security tightened around Bangladesh PM following militant threat
- Trial of Khaleda Zia’s younger son begins in absentia
- I fulfilled a historic obligation: Ex-Bangladesh dictator
- Bangladesh opposition leader faces trial for ‘war crime’
- Bangladeshi Buddhist leader escapes attack
- Bangladesh opposition leader to be tried for ‘war crimes’
- Hasina asks ministers, partymen to show results
- WikiLeaks: India worried over Hasina, Zia
- A new house for Khaleda Zia
- IAEA to help Bangladesh build N-power plant
- Indians among foreigners to be honoured by Bangladesh
- Bangladesh’s first foreign secretary dead
- Sporadic violence marks opposition strike in Bangladesh
- Bangladesh opposition enforces dawn-to-dusk strike
- Zia firm over strike despite losing apex court appeal
- Hasina decries opposition’s strike call
- Bangladesh opposition calls for strike
- Hasina’s tri-nation tour to focus on tiger, n-plant