CAPE TOWN - The African National Congress (ANC) has criticised rumours that said former South African president, 92-year-old Nelson Mandela had died.
CAPE TOWN - South African President Jacob Zuma, 68, is to become a father for the 22nd time as his fiance is expecting a child early next year.
JOHANNESBURG - One of South Africa's most beloved figures, Desmond Tutu, announced plans Thursday to retire from public life after his 79th birthday in October.
CAPE TOWN, South Africa - The initial World Cup legacy of staging the first World Cup in Africa is rising ticket prices and an uncertain future for the new stadiums in South Africa.
JOHANNESBURG - Fresh from its successful hosting of Africa's first World Cup, South Africa said Tuesday it will bid to bring the Olympics to Africa for the first time in 2020.
- Germany's Merkel, S.African president meet
- Group slams E.Guinea leader's sweeping reform plan
- World Cup strike spreads to half of venues
- Security stewards protest in Durban, Johannesburg
- Tours of the township side of South Africa
- UN expert: Big sports events force many from homes
- South Africa celebrates 20 years of Mandela’s walk to freedom
- South Africa to celebrate 20th anniversary of Mandela’s prison release
- Homeless S. Africans complain ahead of World Cup