The Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) may have won the trust vote in the Karnataka assembly but at the cost of straining the confidence of the people.
JERUSALEM - Israel said Friday its housing ministry published tenders for 238 new housing units in East Jerusalem, a move which could further jeopardise the already uncertain resumption of direct negotiations with the Palestinians.
Rome, Oct 16 (IANS/AKI) Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi's lawyer has dismissed reports that the premier and his son Piersilvio are targets of a fresh tax-evasion probe related to the family-controlled media empire.
Release Time: For Immediate Release ------- October 15, 2010 BY THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA A PROCLAMATION The white cane, in addition to being a practical mobility tool, serves as a symbol of dignity, freedom, and independence for individuals who are blind or visually impaired.
Release Time: For Immediate Release Today I have signed into law H.R.
- Presidential Memorandum–U.S. Drug Interdiciton Assistance to Brazil
- Statement by the Press Secretary
- Presidential Proclamation–National Character Counts Week
- Remarks by the President and Vice President at an Event for Chris Coons and the DSCC
- Presidential Proclamation–National Forest Products Week
- ‘Successful democracy in Pakistan vital for global peace’
- Press Gaggle by Deputy Press Secretary Bill Burton en Route Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Chinese reaction to Nobel Peace Prize winner regrettable: Norway
- Sri Lanka assures India over devolution package (Second Lead)
- Parliament’s winter session from Nov 9
- President Obama Honors Nation’s Top Scientists and Innovators
- Karnataka JD-S rebel legislator quits avoiding expulsion
- Manmohan Singh felicitates Chilean President over rescue of trapped miners
- Congress refuses comment on rally controversy
- President Obama to Host White House Science Fair
- Obama visit to underscore India’s growing leadership: US
- Statement by Press Secretary Robert Gibbs on Social Security Economic Recovery Payment
- India asks Nepalese political parties to form larger consensus
- It’s desirable that China frees Nobel Peace Prize winner Liu:Japanese PM
- Gaddar begins tour of Telangana villages
- India, Germany to discuss UN reforms, terror Monday
- UN panel seeks ways to better assess climate science
- Manmohan, Rajapaksa discuss Tamil refugees, devolution (Second Lead)
- Name a fourth interlocutor, Omar tells Delhi
- Obama visit: India to focus on outsourcing concerns, high-tech exports
- Qureshi to come to India in first quarter of 2011
- India, China to hold 14th round of boundary talks
- Manmohan Singh meets Sri Lankan President Rajapaksa in New Delhi
- Ramachandra Guha to speak on makers of political tradition
- Pakistan’s ‘friends’ meet to prop up reform
- Shiv Sena says Colours has apologised
- Tony Blair’s memoirs ‘A Journey’ nominated for Bad Sex Award!
- Nothing wrong with Omar’s Kashmir accession remarks: Krishna
- Bedlam in assembly blot on Karnataka, says Krishna
- Notification issued for fifth phase of Bihar polls