MUMBAI/NEW DELHI - With India intensifying Operation Safe Homecoming, around 3,000 Indians are expected to be evacuated by two chartered ships in the next few days as a third batch of 68 Indians landed in Mumbai from strife-torn Libya in a Gulf Air flight Monday morning.
MUMBAI - Maharashtra's senior-most Indian Police Service (IPS) officer Ajit Parasnis will be the new state director general of police (DGP) while Arup Patnaik has been appointed the new Mumbai police commissioner, official sources said here Monday.
MUMBAI/NEW DELHI - With India intensifying Operation Safe Homecoming, around 3,000 Indians are expected to be evacuated by two chartered ships as those who have arrived in the country have harrowing tales to tell of their escape from violence-torn Libya.
MUMBAI - Expressing concern over Maharashtra being ignored in the railway budget in terms of rail infrastructure development, various political parties Friday termed it a West Bengal-centric budget.
MUMBAI - After Bharatiya Janta Party leader Gopinath Munde said that Raj Thackeray's Maharashtra Navnirman Sena could be part of BJP-Shiv Sena alliance, the party's chief Nitin Gadkari Thursday said MNS and other parties are important for defeating the ruling Congress-led combine in Maharashtra.
- Don’t bequeath your life’s savings to children: Maharashtra governor
- Corrupt officials will not be spared, asserts Chavan
- Shiv Sena chief rejects proposal for alliance with MNS
- Mumbai youth enjoy Valentine’s Day as MNS, Sena lie low
- BJP slams government on Devas-ISRO deal
- Adarsh scam: BJP demands Maharashtra Governor’s sanction to prosecute Deshmukh, Shinde
- S-Band spectrum: Needle of suspicion points at Chavan, alleges BJP
- CBI is Congress Bureau of Investigation: Bal Thackeray
- CBI names Ashok Chavan in Adarsh FIR, but not as accused (Third Lead)
- Ex-defence officials, bureaucrats named in CBI FIR in Adarsh case (Second Lead)
- Maharashtra’s image sullied like ‘Dabangg’s Munni’: Thackeray
- Maharashtra celebrates 62nd Republic Day
- Rahul Gandhi begins 3-day Maharashtra visit Thursday
- Bal Thackeray turns 85, but no birthday bash
- Central government backs Bhardwaj, slams Yeddyurappa (Second Lead)
- Yeddyurappa’s corruption, nepotism on record: Moily
- Nitin Gadkari pulls up government on corruption inaction
- Adarsh Society: High rise of mystery and suspicion
- NDA to hold anti-corruption rally in Mumbai
- BJP, Shiv Sena predict fall of UPA soon
- Thousands pay homage to dead NCP leader
- Shiv Sena, NCP workers clash over union office
- Govt. giving special emphasis on assistance to economically disadvantaged groups: PM
- Awards liberate creativity from economic, social handicaps: PM
- Adarsh scam: Information commissioner not granted leave
- Mumbai gets new municipal commissioner
- Russia doesn’t give a damn about WikiLeaks revelation
- Total disarmament near impossible: Medvedev
- Medvedev again backs India’s bid for permanent UNSC seat
- Modi, Uma Bharti criticize Rahul Gandhi’s Hindu terror remarks
- Shiv Sena advocates strong ties with China to ‘neutralize’ Pakistan
- Yuva Sena to help amateur artists exhibit works
- Congress, NCP leaders also turn up to felicitate Munde
- Sharad Pawar’s birthday to be celebrated with social events
- Advani, others to felicitate Gopinath Munde on 61st birthday