MILAN - A trial in which Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi is accused of bribing his former tax lawyer is to resume March 11, judicial officials said Tuesday.
MILAN, ITALY (GaeaTimes.com)- It has been alleged that Prime Minister Of Italy, Silvio Berlusconi, has kept about fourteen young women, as his mistress, in some of his posh residences, all over his home town Milan.
MILAN - Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi is under investigation in a prostitution case, an Italian newspaper reported Friday.
ROME - Jewish groups expressed outrage Wednesday that a former Nazi SS captain convicted for his role in the massacre of 335 civilians in Italy has been allowed to leave house arrest for such everyday activities as shopping or going to church.
ROME - The head of Rome's Jewish community joined the Vatican newspaper and others Tuesday in sharply rebuking Premier Silvio Berlusconi for a joke about Jews, money and the Holocaust which was caught on videotape.
- Italy's Berlusconi wins confidence vote
- Italy's Berlusconi puts his government to test
- Berlusconi betting on winning confidence vote
- Italy's Berlusconi to seek confidence vote
- Mogadishu mayor aims to restore basics amid rubble
- France hits back at criticism on Gypsy roundups
- EU tries to tackle illegal immigration
- Gadhafi makes 4th visit in a year to Rome
- Florence and state spar over 'David'
- Rome, Florence feud over 'David' ownership
- Berlusconi wins censure motion
- Italy's Berlusconi faces showdown with ex-ally
- Berlusconi's political future uncertain
- Berlusconi ousts ally, says government stable
- Obama praises Berlusconi as 'great friend'
- French parliament hosts hearing about WCup fiasco
- SUMMIT NOTEBOOK: Sarkozy left in the dark
- SUMMIT NOTEBOOK: Obama, Cameron share helicopter
- Germany: Assisted suicide OK if patient consents
- Veil of secrecy shrouding dead CIA officer lifted
- Former AP correspondent Fred Zusy dies
- FAO reports shortfall in Chad donations
- Italy's anti-Mafia fighters fear wiretap bill
- Venice mayor says reform puts La Fenice at risk
- Italian industry minister resigns amid scandal
- Berlusconi defiant despite gov't infighting
- Berlusconi faces troubles from his own allies
- 3 Italian aid workers freed in Afghanistan
- CAPITAL CULTURE: Pelosi braces for midterms
- Italian court rebuffs gay marriage bid
- Berlusconi scores political victory in local vote
- Berlusconi's party making gains in Italian vote
- Italians hold local elections, test for Berlusconi
- Purple power movement pressures Berlusconi
- Abortion foe protests Pelosi outside Vatican