NEW DELHI - The process of forming a joint parliamentary committee to probe the 2G spectrum scam was completed Tuesday with the Rajya Sabha nominating 10 of its members to the panel.
NEW DELHI - Communications Minister Kapil Sibal Tuesday defended the government and focussed on the flawed policies framed under the National Democratic Alliance (NDA) as he moved a motion in the Rajya Sabha to set up a Joint Parliamentary Committee to probe the 2G spectrum scam.
NEW DELHI - The Prime Minister, Dr Manmohan Singh, will move a motion for the Joint Parliamentary Committee (JPC) into the 2G scam in Rajya Sabha after which the full list of all members - from both houses - will be announced.
THIRUVANANTHAPURAM - Kerala Chief Minister V.S.
NEW DELHI - In strongly defending his government in the wake of alleged corruption scams, Prime Minister Manmohan Singh Thursday confronted the opposition charges stoutly, arguing in favour of the first-come-first serve policy to issue lucrative telecom licenses.
- JPC to have 30 members, Chacko likely to head
- Government hit by integrity, leadership deficit: BJP
- After winter vibes, warmth of peace in parliament
- Opposition unhappy with PM’s language on JPC
- BJP welcomes PM’s announcement on JPC
- If Raja wants to join debate, will consider: Meira Kumar
- PM announces JPC probe in 2G scam
- Under pressure, PM announces JPC into 2G scam (Second Lead)
- PM to make statement on JPC in Parliament
- Kalaignar TV destroyed documents: Jayalalithaa
- CBI raids Kalaignar TV office
- UPA Govt. has no will to fight corruption: BJP
- Not aware of methods used in FCFS spectrum allocation: PM
- Not afraid of JPC, dead serious about bringing wrongdoers to book: Manmohan Singh
- ‘Wrong to say Govt. made no losses in 2G scam’, says CBI chief to PAC
- Set up JPC for CWG, Adarsh scams, demands Advani
- Parliament deadlock: Congress holds deliberations on ‘Budget Session’
- Shourie to appear before CBI over 2G scam (Roundup)
- BJP slams government on Devas-ISRO deal
- Jayalalithaa demands that CBI question Karunanidhi, family members
- Congress dismisses Shourie’s claim on 2G scam
- Shourie claim of talking to PM on 2G scam baseless: Congress
- Raja did what Sonia and Karunanidhi ordered: Subramanian Swamy (Interview)
- Jayalalithaa asks PM to break silence on scams
- Talks inconclusive, but government may agree on JPC (Intro Roundup)
- Meeting inconclusive, but government may agree on JPC (Roundup)
- Parliament deadlock: All-party meet called by Mukherjee remains inconclusive
- Government agreeable to JPC to end parliament logjam?
- Government makes fresh bid to break parliament stalemate
- Speaker hopeful of way out, opposition parties stick to stand
- Swamy seeks Karunanidhi’s prosecution for land allotment
- Venkaiah Naidu slams Congress over Telecom scam probe
- Swamy to seek governor’s sanction to prosecute Karunanidhi
- Karunanidhi sends legal notice to Subramanian Swamy
- Tale of two Thomases (Capital Buzz)