LONDON - Leaked NATO military cables have alleged that Kosovo Prime Minister Hashim Thaci is one of the "biggest fish" in that country's organized crime scene.
NEW DELHI - In a endeavor to develop a 'Vision Statement 2025' for the Indonesia-India Strategic Partnership, Prime Minister Dr. Manmohan Singh and Indonesian President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono announced the establishment of an Eminent Persons' Group (EPG) here on Tuesday.
AGARTALA - Tripura's main opposition Congress Tuesday urged the United Progressive Alliance-led (UPA) central government to declare "financial emergency" in Left-ruled state as the state government has made itself bankrupt.
DHAKA - Bangladesh may clip the wings of its anti-graft body by amending the law.
NEW DELHI - The Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) Tuesday demanded that the government disclose the names of people who hold accounts in foreign banks and face criminal and tax cases in India.
- Rahm Emanuel Ruled Out From Elections
- Tension on Kashmir-Punjab border as BJP rally marches on (Afternoon Lead)
- Mayawati looks for new chief secretary
- Ethnic Indians among candidates for Malaysian poll
- Book row: Malaysian government to talk to MIC leaders
- Gadkari shown how China manages its party cadres
- Return to Delhi, Chidambaram tells Sushma,Jaitley
- Rajnath Singh on hunger strike in Delhi over ‘Tiranga Yatra’
- CPI stages state-wide protest over Telangana statehood issue
- Chidambaram asks BJP to respect orders passed by J-K government
- Omar happy with centre’s backing on BJP march
- Preventing hoisting of national flag undemocratic: BJP
- Berlusconi’s conduct ’sowing the seeds of an ‘anthropological disaster’
- Nepal mulls options as government formation deadline looms
- BJP plans to hold rally near Punjab-Jammu and Kashmir border
- Kolkata college readies red carpet for old boy - Nepal’s president
- Public faith in governance in Italy hits all-time low: survey
- Respect orders of Kashmir government, Chidambaram tells BJP