NEW DELHI - India Tuesday said the international community has widely accepted that Kashmir is a "bilateral issue" between it and Pakistan.
MUMBAI - Maharashtra Deputy Chief Minister Ajit Pawar Tuesday said action would be initiated against retired or serving bureaucrats if they are indicted by the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) in the Adarsh housing society scam.
NEW DELHI - The Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) and the Communist Party of India-Marxist (CPI-M) Tuesday sought an answer from Prime Minister Manmohan Singh over the Supreme Court's observation on his "silence" on a plea seeking action against the then communications minister A. Raja over the 2G spectrum scam.
CHENNAI - Pressing for a Joint Parliamentary Committee (JPC) probe into the 2G spectrum scam, AIADMK general secretary J. Jayalalithaa Tuesday wondered why was the United Progressive Alliance (UPA), including the DMK, shying from such an inquiry.
- Spectrum row continues as apex court frowns on PM’s silence (Roundup)
- Railways not responsible for elephant deaths: Mamata
- Amar Singh to launch new party
- CAG should criticise only in public interest: Karunanidhi
- BJP wants Ratan Tata to name Minister demanding bribe (Re-issue)
- Bring in new laws to strengthen CAG, says Maharashtra governor
- Seven hurt in Congress, RSS workers’ clash in Ranchi
- BJP urges Ratan Tata to name Minister demanding bribe
- Prince William and Kate Middleton to marry next year
- ‘Paid news’ phenomenon spreading: Goa official
- All-party meeting fails to end parliament logjam
- Akali Dal wants Manpreet Badal to quit assembly seat
- Manmohan Singh meets Kenyan PM Raila Odinga
- Hard-headed internationalism is Britain’s foreign policy: Cameron
- British forces to be “out of Afghanistan by 2015″: David Cameron
- CAG have to further enhance its capabilities, skills: PM Manmohan Singh
- Indians enriched South Africa’s history: Zuma
- ‘Refudiate’ Named Word Of The Year
- Fidel Castro Criticizes President Barack Obama
- CPI-M sponsors dalit protest in Shimla
- Democracy would eventually come to Myanmar: Suu Kyi
- Nitish Kumar seeks votes for jailed JD-U candidate
- Lok Sabha adjourned for day, Rajya Sabha till 2 p.m.
- UK Muslim mob threatens to fly black flag of Islam over Downing Street, White House for jailed cleric’s release
- UNSC reform a long and complicated process: US